Monday, August 2, 2010
Shell Stitch Beanie Hat with Flower
I think I need to get another model besides my son :)
I can make this hat in your choice of colors. I can make it in several sizes to fit from newborns up to adults.
The flower is attached to a barrette and therefore detachable from the hat. The flowers can be used as a separate hair accessory or attached to something else. As you can see in the 2nd picture, I added a button to the center of the flower.
I am selling this hat for $10 in infant/child sizes and $12 in teen/adult sizes. That includes one flower. I can make additional flowers for $2 each.
pattern by The Dainty Daisy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, Tammy. I want one like this to fit a 6 mos. old baby. Can you do it in
ReplyDeletethe same colors you have displayed here?
Sure can :)
ReplyDelete